Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Seven is a lucky number. I'm a little superstitious.

This is it, kids. Game 7. What's there to say? Other than everything, of course...

I'm starting to believe more and more in this team, even more than I usually do (and that's quite a lot). I think the Habs can win it, and if they do, they'll just build momentum and keep going and as fans we'll just have to try and keep up. Like a lot of people, I've been daydreaming and getting a little carried away. But I believe in this team. No matter what happens, I believe in this team.

I'm pretty sure ~czechtacular is currently unavailable for real discussion, due to the Game 7 heartbreak that took place yesterday. I should have made her Coyotes cupcakes.
I'm sorry, Ilya

If there's anything we've learned from that game, though, it's that home-ice advantage doesn't always give the home team an edge. (Okay, yes, the fifth-place Detroit Red Wings, who are Cup Finals fixtures, beat the fourth-place Coyotes, so it's not excessively surprising, I know.)

Suddenly everyone believes in the Habs, both inside and outside the city. Crazy fans aren't the only ones who think the Canadiens can win it.

(Oh, and according to Twitter, Mike Cammalleri is reading The Art of War. That can't hurt, right?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.