Thursday, July 8, 2010

Development camp links

Now, I'm sure I'm not alone in being confined to the internet for all my development camp updates. Twitter (@All_Habs in particular is a great reference) has been a big help in that department. Here's my bit of help for those who are a little behind, or who at least want to know which prospects are/were lining up to strut their stuff for the Habs, as well as all over the league.

Atlanta
Anaheim
Boston
Buffalo (not so much a list, per se, unfortunately)
Carolina
Chicago
Columbus
Dallas
Detroit
Edmonton (I knew they'd be excited, but my my my this is impressive)
Los Angeles
Minnesota
Nashville
NYI (also pretty excited, these guys)
NYR
Ottawa (.pdf)
Philadelphia
Phoenix
Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Toronto
Vancouver
Washington

An added division rivalry~ shoutout goes out to Something's Bruin for their development camp coverage! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.