Monday, May 23, 2011

Holiday links

A new post is in the works, I promise! I've been slaving away for this whole Victoria Day, doing various hockey writing related activities. I didn't even have time to go out and buy the deceased Queen a birthday card or a P.K. Subban jersey or anything.

Queen Victoria, pictured here saluting her fans at the end of a successful hockey season
In the meantime, please enjoy the most recent work by all of our blogger friends. Links are on the sidebar, in case you haven't noticed it. (Which you should.)

Or, have a look at a Facebook profile that I'm 100% sure is not Mike Cammalleri. (Be sure to read his bio.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.