Thursday, June 30, 2011

July 1st Wish List

I'm a simple girl. I don't ask for much.
Okay, that's a lie. If I could, I'd buy myself boats and unicorns and expensive handbags. But when it comes to tomorrow's free agent market, I don't think I'm asking for too much.

I want James T. Wyman to stay in the Habs' organization.

I want Pierre Gauthier and Josh Gorges to make this official, already.

I want Brad Richards to decide where he'll play next season quickly. Remember how Ilya Kovalchuk ate up the better part of last year? I do not want that.

The LA Kings have already made me reach for the wine and turn up The Trade Playlist. Please, general managers, no more heartbreak.

I do not want Jaromir Jagr to come to Montreal.

I want to see all of my former young Habs find good homes. Ryan O'Byrne just agreed to two more seasons in Colorado. Matt D'Agostini should be sticking around in St. Louis. I hope there's a team with space for Kyle Chipchura, Greg Stewart, or Shawn Belle.

I want good homes for all this season's Habs who'll be moving on. Yes, even Tom Pyatt.

Oh, and I don't want to hear the kind of rumours that are so crazy they could be true. I'm still recovering from that rumoured Jarred Tinordi for Dustin Penner trade, okay?


Happy Canada Day. May you all have many Timbits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.