Saturday, August 6, 2011

What to say in the offseason?

Sorry for the lack of posts recently. I still miss both hockey and television. Czechtacular and I have been insanely busy (but you can read some awesome stuff she wrote over at All Habs in the last few weeks.)

One of those things that kept me busy? I took part in last week's Sunday Shinny panel on The Franchise (only the best weekend morning sports show this side of anywhere.) I got to share some airtime with Laura from The Active Stick and the Franchise regulars, talking Islanders, Josh Gorges, and every other hockey topic we could think of in the middle of the offseason. If you're interested, you can hear it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.