Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Fresh Prince of Bell Centre


Will Smith was at the Habs game tonight. I wasn't, but if I was, trust me, I would have probably gone searching for him just to tell him how great he is, and then a whole unintelligible ramble explaining the same.

So here are a few of the things that make him great:

(Personally, I prefer the long version, and would probably perform it if asked. When I went to Italy last year and started feeling homesick, I sang it to myself while I got ready for bed and it did what Nutella, the Internet, and cats couldn't do - reminded me of home.)





If I was the Bell Centre DJ, I would definitely bust out all of his hits:






And maybe a Leslie Knope cover, too:


And, just to send the message that it was pretty cool when he made songs for his movies:


If Ryan White was playing in this game, I would have spun this as a tribute to another member of the Smith family:

And then, just for fun:

Love you, Fresh Prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're a spambot, I'm just going to stop you right now. Your message will be deleted, so don't even bother, okay? Okay.